Baby Geo Soy Wax Candle-White
Super cute Baby Geo Jar Soy Wax Candle
Luxury 100% Soy Wax Candle, providing a longer, cleaner candle burn. Lovingly hand poured. 100% vegan friendly.
Approximate burn time of 20 hours.
Angel (similar to)
Black Orchid (similar to)
La Vie Est Belle (similar to)
Mademoiselle (similar to)
No. 5 (similar to)
Strawberry & Rhubarb
Candle Care & Safety
With our range of candles which will burn from 19 hours to over 45+ hours, it is important for you to take care of your candle. This will help to ensure that your candle lasts for the maximum possible time and that the aroma remains consistent until the very last burn.
It is important on the first burn to allow the candle surface to fully melt, this is called a full melt pool. This is done to ensure that your candle does not begin tunnelling and to get the most out of your candle.
We strongly advise that you do not burn any candle for more than four hours at a time.
Always trim the wick before your burn your candle, this will help to prevent your candle from sooting and will stop a carbon build up appearing at the top of the wick.
Please carefully read the following guidelines before lighting your candle:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- With all candles, there is a risk of the glass jar overheating and exploding. This is why you must never leave the burning candle unattended or let it burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
- Do not place near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, bedding, papers, etc.
- Make sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat resistant level surface.
- Avoid burning in drafts such as open windows.
- Extinguish if the flame becomes too high.
- Keep wick trimmed to 6 mm at all times to avoid carbon build up.
- Allow candle to cool before trimming wick or relighting.
- Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause the container to break.
- Do not burn a candle in a container that is chipped or cracked.
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down to the bottom and discontinue using the candle when about 12mm of wax remains.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the sides of the container as this could cause a container to crack.
- Containers may become hot so handle with care!